Rataton hits 150g
Instructions for Use:
- Identify the places where rats and mice frequent.
- Separate the two traps and place the rubber up.
- When dealing with very large rats, place the two L-shaped traps.
- It is recommended to place the traps at the edge of the kitchen walls, warehouses and warehouses.
- When the Traps have caught the rats or mice, discard the mouse trap.
- Place the number of frames that are necessary to control the population of mice.
- Do not place traps in places where other animals such as birds or household pets frequent.
- If no results are observed in three or four days. Change the traps.